Translate

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh my goodness!

Today I received my potholders from the swap!

Received from potholder swap 2011

Aren't they just SO gorgeous! I love them all, each and every one.  My husband looked at them and said sardonically, "You're never going to actually use any of these are you?"  I promptly assured him that I would, but I left out the fact that it would probably be some time (a few days or weeks or maybe a month) before I do anything but just stare at them and sigh in bliss...

Just look at a close-up of these sweeties...

Potholders close up!

I mean have you ever seen anything more gorgeous!  And each and every one was beautifully, masterfully crocheted!

I can't believe that they're mine, ALL MINE!




6 comments:

SewLovedByYou said...

Those are truly mesmerizing! The blue/green/brown one is my favorite.

Apples and Pears said...

Wow wow wow!!! Lucky you! They are gorgeous, Renee xxx

Just a Girl said...

Wow, those are AMAZING!! They look like they took a lot of work too! I am very jealous. ;)

Lonestarcasie said...

That makes me want to hold a pot!

fialka012 said...

❤ ❤ ❤

Annemarie said...

Hi Renee, I've just discovered your blog, and it's such a lovely place on the web! I love your styl of writing, and your hooky projects too, of course!

Gorgeous potholders!