Translate

Monday, January 3, 2011

How did I not know about this?

I've seen these Dryer Balls in the grocery store claiming to eliminate the use for fabric softener or dryer sheets, and every time I saw them I was tempted to buy them. But something always stopped me because I guess I just thought, "If it seems too good to be true..." Plus they are kinda pricey. Then the other day I was randomly browsing around the internet and happened across this all natural wool version of the same thing.  So of course I thought, surely there must be a way to make these at home and lo and behold I found this super simple tutorial on how to make your own!

I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to eventually and when I do I will blog about it.
Of course if anyone else wants to try it and leave me a review in the comment section that would be cool too... (hint, hint... shameless vying for comments)

(BTW- I'm actually really glad I didn't ever buy those ones I saw in the grocery store because word on the street is that they don't really work, or if they do work they leak harmful chemicals into your clothes while eventually ruining your clothes and/or the inside of your dryer.  Also they can be loud.  Soooooo not good.)

3 comments:

Lonestarcasie said...

I posted a comment and i thought it was there and now it isn't. BOH.

Lonestarcasie said...

I'm dumb. I commented on a different post.

renee said...

Casie, you are funny!